Tuesday 24 July 2012

Last Day, Last Working Day Mail Email ...

Dear Team,

As many of you probably know, this week Friday June 2nd is my last day at [Company Name]. I want to take this opportunity to let you know what a distinct feeling it has been to type “Friday is my last day”, especially when you worked in a company for more than 10 years and  have such a great working experience.

I’ve always hoped that I might one day work for myself & pursue Executive MBA and well I have got the opportunity to both now. This Email is marking a new beginning in my career.I would like to thank all of my managers who consistently impressed and inspired me with the sheer magnitude of their knowledge. 

I have been fortunate enough to work on a wide variety of  projects and the knowledge and experience I gained in 10 years is tremendous and priceless which I will cherish forever.I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all my [Team Name], [Team Name] and [Team Name] partners for all their support, encouragement, together we designed, build and delivered successful projects of all sizes.
Last but not least to my team I can't thank enough for all the support, it's hard to put in words, words cannot express my gratitude, I'll deeply miss you. I am proud to have been part of such an outstanding team and I wish this organization only the finest in future endeavors.

Let’s stay in touch as you know world is so small and you never know our paths might cross again.
I am available on Linked in and personal email address is [email address].
Very Truly Yours[Signature]

No comments:

Post a Comment