Tuesday 2 April 2013

Simple email for last working day

Hola Amigos!,

As most might know already, I'm counting my last few minutes in this place that I've been working, playing and loafering for the last [Number of months] months.

In this time here, I've worked and played closely with a lot of you and that experience is something I'll really treasure all my life. As my life turns over a new leaf, I would like to say "Thank You"; for your support, mentorship and friendship. I can only hope that I find a similar experience wherever I go cos you people have really spoilt me, can't take any lesser!

I have to go for reasons no more different than most, so I won't get into that. I just hope you remember me and if possible continue to be part of my life.

Adios,

[signature]

Email:-

No comments:

Post a Comment