Wednesday 17 April 2013

Good bye email, Goodbye email, Farewell Email, Last day email, sample good bye email


Dear Friend,

Tomorrow([Date]) will be my last working day at [CompanyName].

My 2 year's stint here brought me closer to wonderful people here, taught me some great lessons along the way and provided deep insights into a new world of professional culture. I look at this period of my life with pride, happiness and satisfaction. You have contributed to making this happen. Thank you very much.

It was a pleasure knowing each and every one of you. In case if I have unintentionally hurt anyone, please forgive me. needless to say, please stay in touch.

Finally …Thank you [Company Name] for making me what I am today..

This is [Name] signing off from [Company Name]. I wish everyone success in all the endeavors and challenges you take up.

Until we meet again … Adios!!!!

Mail me   : [Name]@gmail.com
Search me in FB: [Name]

Thank You
Warm Regards,
[Name]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I will use this format to write my farewell email. Once again, thanks for it.

    ReplyDelete