Thursday 28 February 2013

Adieu!!! My Last Day Email

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

As many of you know today is my last working day with [Company name], the time has come to say Goodbye to everyone who’ve made me smile here for the past one year. I would like to take this opportunity to thank for the support I received here and to let you all know that I have appreciated the friendly atmosphere in which I have worked. I have enjoyed working for this company and thanks to the management for providing me this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.

Finally, I am grateful to all of you  who bumped into me and accepted me as your colleague and friend also thanks a ton for all of your cooperation, encouragement and guidance!!! With many of you I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come. I should not say a goodbye, rather just a farewell for now.  I am sure I will cross paths with many of you again and do look forward to that day.

I look forward to staying in touch with everyone, You can be in touch with me through any of the networks below.

[Signature]
[Facebook Link]
[Linkedin Link]

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to see something very interesting in your site that I can't stop on reading.
    This is so good article ever. Thank you for sharing and for inspiring your readers. Have a good day!

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. After examine a couple of of the blog posts in your web site now, and I actually like your manner of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and will probably be checking again soon. Pls take a look at my web site as effectively and let me know what you think. online gambling

    ReplyDelete