Friday 1 February 2013

Adios farewell email

Hi All, 

It’s time to say adios as my tenure with [the company] ends today. It has been a great learning experience in last three years and I thank each and every person who has contributed in my growth. 

Now it’s time for exploring opportunities outside [the company]. I wish you all success, prosperity and happiness in your life. I would be glad if our paths cross again in future. 

I hope to see a smile on your face when you remember me :) Till we meet next time Keep in touch!! 

I will be reachable at [email]. 

Thanks and Regards,
[signature] 

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to see something very interesting in your site that I can't stop on reading.
    This is so good article ever. Thank you for sharing and for inspiring your readers. Have a good day!

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete