Tuesday 4 June 2013

Goodbye and Thank you - Till we meet Again !!


Hi,

As many of you probably know, today is my last day in [company name]. I would like to take a moment of your time to share my sincere thanks for all your support.The journey here has been quite rewarding in terms of my personal & professional growth.

I want you all to know that I am truly leaving here with mixed feelings; happy about my new career opportunity, but sad to be leaving such a great company where I have so many wonderful friends and colleagues. I learned a great deal and worked with many people with whom I am sure I will remain friends for a long time. I can only wish that my new job will give me such rewarding experiences and supportive friends.

Thank you so much for making my time truly enjoyable one. In case I have unintentionally hurt anyone, please forgive me. Needless to say, please stay in touch.I am reachable at my personal email [email id] and Contact number [phone num]

My very best wishes for the future go out to each and every one of you.

Thanks & Regards,
[name]
[phone num]
[email]

3 comments:

  1. its useful to me thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete